- Will my visit and records be kept confidential?
Yes, Your visit and records are kept completely confidential.
- What happens if I test positive for a STI?
If a test is positive, we will contact you to come back to the clinic for treatment.
- Do you provide abortions?
No, TAYA does not provide abortions.
- How do I schedule an appointment?
To schedule an appointment please call 301-565-0914. Please make sure you leave a message with your name and phone number in order for our receptionists to call you back.
- Can I be seen if I do not have insurance?
Yes, Of course you can be seen without insurance and we would base our fees on a sliding scale based on your income.
- How do I tell my partner I have a STI?
We encourage honesty and openness with your sexual partner but we understand it could be difficult to share this kind of information. We help our patients deal with this situation in a safe way that would benefit them and their partners.
- What type of insurance does your clinic currently accept?
We accept Medicaid Family Planning (purple and white card), Amerigroup, Priority Partners, UnitedHealthcare and BlueCrossBlueShield.
- Who can be seen in the clinic?
TAYA provides services to patients who are between the 12 and 35 years old, of all genders, from everywhere, who are both insured and uninsured.
- Can teens receive birth control?
Yes, teens can receive birth control after a consultation with our Nurse Practitioner.
- How much does TAYA’s services cost?
The cost of our services is based on a sliding fee scale. We have special discounts for teenagers and high school or college students.
- What are TAYA’s hours? Is TAYA open on weekends?
TAYA in Silver Spring is open Mon-Fri from 9:30am to 5:30pm. TAYA in Gaithersburg is only open on Thursdays from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- I am not from Montgomery County. Can I still receive services from TAYA?
Yes, we see patients from everywhere, there are no residential restrictions.