Cost of Services
Fees are based on a sliding scale. We require a proof of income, such as the last two pay stubs, W-2s, a letter from employer or a bank statement.
School-aged youth receive services at extremely low prices. Don't forget to bring your school ID.
Ask for our college student prices.
Birth control is available at low cost.
Private Insurance and Medicaid
Insurance is not required to receive our services. But, TAYA does accept the following plans:
- Aetna : Innovation Health, PPO, and HMO based plans
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare: EHP
- Johns HopkinsHealthcare:USFHP
- United Healthcare: PPO and HMO based health plans
MD Medicaid providers:
- Amerigroup Community Care Plan
- MD Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP)
- MD Family Planning Program (only the purple and white card)
- Medstar Family Choice
- Priority Partners MCO
- United Healthcare, Community Plan
To make an appointment
To make an appointment in:
Silver Spring: 301- 565-0914
Gaithersburg: 301- 565-0914
If you get the voice mail be sure to leave your telephone number so that we will be able to return your call. Phone calls will be returned within 24 hours.
Appointments for Pap smears fill up quickly. Please plan ahead by calling a few weeks before your next Pap smear is due.
An appointment is not required for anyone picking up Emergency Contraception (the morning-after pill or Plan B), or for returning patients picking up birth control.
Walk-In pregnancy testing before 4:30 pm.